Friday, June 22, 2012

Hi Blogging World

Hi there Blogging World! I have been tossing around the idea of creating my own blog now for a LONG time. I have SO much to say about the products and things that come in (and out!) of my life. I am a 24 year old total beauty product junkie and will try ANYTHING if I hear one good recommendation about it. It has led to a light bank account at time but hey its worth it...Right? I cannot wait to test and give honest reviews about new things that I try, fashion, food, travel experiences, etc. I may not know it all but I will always give you the best review and my honest opinion about anything you all are interested in. Write me a comment or send me a message via the contact me button and I will try out anything you want me to review. 


Can't wait to get this process started!!
Kimberly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment