Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition One Night Stand Cheek Palette

I am trying REALLY hard to curb my beauty related spending and trying to save money to eventually buy a house but every now and then I just get suckered into purchasing something. In walks the new NARS Holiday Collection One Night Stand Limited Edition Cheek Palette a beauty that I just could not resist no matter how many times I told myself I didn’t need it. I never got the Danmari palette a few years ago when that one came out and I have regretted it since then so I knew it was now or never. I think this one will sell out pretty fast especially since the 20% VIB sale starts this weekend so I would order it NOW if you want it. Don’t wait for the 20% because you will kick yourself if you miss out on it. Here is the description of shades from the Sephora website:

- 0.14 oz x 6 Blush in Laguna (diffused brown powder with golden shimmer), Deep Throat (flirty, sheer peach), Orgasm (peachy pink with golden shimmer), Mistinguette (bright pink), Goulue (medium pink), Devotee (highlighter)

If I had to change anything in this palette it would be that it wouldn’t contain the permanent shades. For people like me who already has Laguna, Orgasm and Deep Throat it is a little disappointing to see them appear in this palette. NARS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come out with a 6 pan cheek palette that has all limited edition shades.

I would highly suggest ordering this before the 20% VIB sale start not only because it will probably sell out but because I got to choose from a cute little bag of samples on top of the 3 samples you already get from a Sephora.com order. I have included pictures of all the samples (plus the normal 3 and I grabbed a Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Facial Cleanser for 100 points because I love that stuff and think it is awesome to have a travel size).

Overall this is a beautiful palette and if you don’t already have the permanent shades in the palette it is a no brainer. If you do own 1, 2 or all 3 of the permanent shades you will have to decide if you will get good use out of this as a travel palette. Since I am gone so much (I have been gone pretty much every other week for the past 3 months and will be gone again starting tomorrow) it makes sense for me to travel with this and not being a few single blushes.

Cheers to pretty cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment