Saturday, November 23, 2013

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Review

Let’s start off by saying that I am not one of those people who is a Beauty Blender hater, in fact it recently has become one of my favorite beauty related items however the price is absolutely ridiculous! $20+ for a little sponge that needs to be replaced every few months is the craziest thing ever which is why I was SO excited when I heard that Real Techniques was coming out with a complexion sponge I was hoping it could compare to the beauty blender. Much to my surprise, when dampened not only does it compare to the beauty blender it is actually better than the beauty blender in my opinion.

The flat side of this really is what makes it so good. It is perfection for getting the majority of your face then you can go back in with the pointed side for around your nose, eyes and to layer a little concealer or more foundation on blemishes or areas you want to cover more. For $5.99 (and most of the time Ulta has them BOGO 50% off plus you can use coupons on them) it is WELL worth it and a great substitute for the beauty blender fans like me that just can’t justify the price. Have you tried this little miracle sponge yet? If so what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment