Saturday, July 6, 2013

It Cosmetics Your Most Beautiful You 6-pc Collection- Sneak Peak! QVC TSV that airs on July 15th

Newsflash! I LOVE IT COSMETICS! Alright, so if you have read my blog at all you will know that is actually not a newsflash at all. :) I think that they are one of the most underrated cosmetics brands out there. The technology that the creator Jamie puts behind all the products she introduces into the line is certainly impressive. I haven't tried a single product from the brand that hasn't performed exactly as it was advertised/marketed which is almost unheard of.

QVC has amazing kits a few times a year usually showing up in TSV's. For those of you who don't speak fluent QVC it means Today's Special Value which is a one day only special price/package. I recently was able to pre order an upcoming TSV which airs on Saturday, July 13th. I received it after much anticipation yesterday and I wanted to run through all the products before it airs for those of you who might be interested in ordering it.

-1-fl-oz Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in choice of: Light, Medium, Tan or Deep

- 0.23-oz Hello Light Illuminator

- 0.003-oz Your Brows But Better

- 0.11-fl oz Lip Gloss Stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi (sheer pink flush)

- Double-ended Complexion Brush

- Pointed Precision Illuminizer Brush

I have had all of these items in the past except for the Your Brown but Better pencil and the Lip gloss stain. I have tried the lipstick stain and the vitality color stain in the same shade and this gloss in my opinion seems to be much more pigmented. It feels just as nice as the other 2 but the pink is certainly a lot brighter than the other 2 items appear on my lips. I am also very pleasantly surprised with the brow product as I usually have a hard time with universal brow products actually looking natural on my brows since I am blonde but I didn't have that problem with this product as long as I use short light strokes.

This is a must have kit as the brushes alone are worth the price of admission. They truly do make the best quality brushes and products. If you have been searching for a high performance kit with a lot of products that are all made with a lot of technology and research behind them then I would totally say this is a must have for you. The jumbo size bye bye under eye will last you for a long time and really is like no other concealer out there. (The most similar that I can even compare it to is the Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer which is A+ in my book!)

If you are interested in pre ordering this kit the item number on QVC.com is A238739. It is $59.95 but if you order it now before it airs you can get it on the Easy Pay system for 3 payments of 19.97 which is amazing! Let me know if you end up ordering it and what you love the most from it, especially if you have never tried anything from IT Cosmetics before. Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment