Monday, July 1, 2013

My June Favorites

It was really tough this month to pick my favorite things. Quite frankly it seems like I have had the same favorites for months and months now but I guess that is a good thing. At least I have been really happy with the things I have in my makeup bag this month :) Here are my top favorites for makeup, hair and body products for the month of June:

1. This one is no surprise but I have been loving the bareMinerals Ready foundation for all over my face. I also have been dusting the outside portion of my cheeks with the IT Cosmetics celebration foundation since it is a little more hydrating. I can get a little dry on the outer edge of my face so this combination has been working PERFECTLY!

2. Maybelline The Rocket waterproof mascara- I typically am not a fan of really big wands for mascara but this mascara coupled with the IT Cosmetics tighlining primer that I am also crazy about is amazing for the hot humid weather we have been experiencing in lower Alabama lately. It makes my lashes look plump, longer and REALLY black without a bit of flaking, smudging or fading throughout the day.

3. MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study has been a staple in my makeup bag this month. It is easy and beautiful while lasting all day. It doesn't get any better than that!

4. I don't think I have used a lipstick all month which is absolutely shocking! I have been using and loving glosses and lip balms in particular any of the Mally glosses and the Nivea mint flavored lip balm. If you haven't ever tried one of Mally's famous glosses go get one now! I will assume that you have been living under a rock and will give you a hall pass on it but seriously GO GET ONE! They will change your makeup life (not kidding!) They truly are the best line of glosses out there in my opinion because of the shade choices, how amazing they look on your lips and the delicious smell. (Last week Mally announced you can now buy some of her products at Ulta! So get to shopping so you don't have to pay that ridiculous QVC shipping rate)

5. Yet another Mally love has been the In the Buff Vol. 2 palette. This has not aired yet on QVC but if you are looking to score it early like I did (and on 3 easy payments!) the item number is A238300. It really is an amazing value for the palette alone but you also get 3 liners, a double ended brush, a sharpener, an under eye brightener plus the Mally Volumizing mascara that is one of my holy grails. If you haven't wanted to spend the $50 on the Urban Decay Naked palette this is a great alternative because of all the extras you get with it.

6. Bare Minerals plush peach blush. Amazing, enough said!

7. It's a 10 Miracle Leave In for blondes is an absolute must have for you other blonde girls out there. I have been using this for a long time and it makes my hair so soft it is worth every single penny. Don't put too much in though or it will weigh your hair down a little.

8. T3 Featherweight blow dryer- I never though expensive blow dryers were worth it but when I bought this from one of my amazing beauty sisters (Thanks Ashley!!) at a great price I haven't really minded blow drying my super thick unruly hair anymore. It literally used to take me about an hour to blow dry my hair and now I am right around 20 minutes from start to finish using this dryer. An added bonus is that it does seem to control the frizz too which is always a good thing!

June was all about getting ready fast but picking products that would stay all day without needing to touch up and that I didn't have to think about a whole lot when applying. What products did you love this month and did you have a "get ready fast" month like me?

Follow me on instagram: KimJorg
Follow me on twitter: KimJorg

No comments:

Post a Comment