Monday, July 29, 2013

July EMPTIES!!!

I have been on a "use it up" rampage lately. I am trying REALLY hard not to buy things unless they really are difference from what I already have or unless I use things up and can replace those with new things. I used ALOT of things up this month and have quite a few things that I am almost done with so next month I should have quite a few empties too! It feels like such an accomplishment when I can peek into a bag of things I actually finished up. I am sure some of you feel the same way!

Here we go!(I will add in parentheses whether or not I would repurchase or not with w "yes" or "no")

- Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Treatment (YES!)
- Philosophy Amazing Grace shampoo, bath & shower gel (yes)
- Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Frizz Defeat Deep Treatment (maybe)
- Suave Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo (maybe)
- Organix Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy oil Body Wash (yes)
- Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo (probably not- it isn't bad but for the price I like the Suave the same and its a lot cheaper than the Nexxus)
- Philosophy travel size pure grace shower gel (yes)
- Philosophy travel size eternal grace shower gel (yes) I cannot get enough of these "grace" scents lately!
- Ion Color Solutions Deep Daily Conditioning treatment for hair 1 ounce packet (yes)
- Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel sample (no)
- Clinique bottom lash mascara (probably not- now that I have been using the IT Cosmetics tightline on my lashes I don't think I will ever use anything else for the bottom. This is good stuff thought if you don't want to try the IT Cosmetics tightline)
- Sample of Glam Glow clearing mask (not sure- the sample was SO small I barely had enough to just use it on my Tzone)
- Baviphat Peach all in one peeling gel (yes love this stuff)
- Ulta eyebrow gel (no I will repurchase the product below though)
- Anastasia Brow gel (YES YES YES!)

What did you use up this month? Look out for a July Favorites post coming tomorrow (with pictures!)

1 comment: